Massive Family Home
Seriously for Sale - Vendors Heading Over Seas!
Built in the 1930s and enhanced throughout by quality contemporary updates, this impeccably presented 268m2 home provides generous flowing living areas across a single level layout, a substantial triple car garage would also make an ideal studio, work from home or office. The home is surrounded by sun-drenched private outdoor areas and designed very much with entertaining in mind. The 809m2 section is child and pet secure, dotted with fruit trees.. and there's also a spa pool, all nestled in a leafy, family friendly street. A beautiful home, functional and spacious with a healthy dose of pure charm thrown in.
Some of the many features include:
* Four generously sized double bedrooms, with a walk-in wardrobe in the master
* Office/and or fifth bedroom
* Spacious family bathroom & master ensuite
* Large spacious living areas
* Triple car garage with new carpet - an easy work from home option
* Ideal indoor/outdoor flow, perfect for summer BBQs
* Tastefully designed, well equipped modern kitchen
* A separate laundry room and great storage throughout
* Warm and cosy with insulation, and ducted heating
* 809m2 Flat Freehold Section
Primely positioned in one of the most desirable suburbs in Hamilton. A short walk to Waikato University, Hamilton Gardens, great local schools, Ham East cafes, and a short drive to the CBD.
Opportunities like this are few and far between.
The owners have booked their tickets to the UK and my instructions are clear - Auction day is sale day!
Auction will be held on Tuesday 14th December 2021 at 12.30pm (unless sold prior) in the Ray White Auction Room at 91 Victoria Street, Hamilton. See rwhamilton.co.nz for open home times.
COVID 19 GUIDELINES - As of Wednesday 17th November 2021 (unless sold prior), we are operating under Alert Level 2 guidelines for open homes and private viewings. Please be aware that contact tracing is required at all of our open homes and private viewings.